What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• Address your specific questions, concerns, suggestions or comments.
• To improve the user experience on our website.
• To improve customer service.
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of confirming your reservation.
• To send periodic emails pertaining to your stay and/or to share marketing communications with you. The email address you provide for online reservations will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your stay. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Secure Reservations We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a reservation or subscribe to our newsletter.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still make reservations over the telephone (see below for phone number) by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on January 20rd, 2013.
Best Western Irida Resort
Kalo Nero Beach, Kyparissia
Tel: +30 2761071386
Fax: +30 2761071377
Mobile:+30 6979793436/ +30 6934441190
Contact by Skype:
• Copyright 2013 all rights reserved.